A lot of people dream of getting the Hollywood smile that attracts everyone. Good news, it is possible for you! Teeth whitening is one of the most effective dental treatments that gives you bright and polished looking teeth instantaneously. The procedure provided by an affordable dentist in Melbourne is popular, since it doesn’t even take a day to complete, and that bright smile lasts for quite some time.
Common Reasons for Tooth Staining:
The colour of your teeth is influenced by your lifestyle and food habits. Some of the reasons for the yellow staining of your teeth include:
- Usage of tobacco products
- Lack of proper dental hygiene
- Consumption of beverages such as coffee, alcohol, wine, and tea
- Eating certain foods such as berries and tomato sauces
Teeth Whitening Procedure – A Few Facts to Know:
- While there are teeth whitening kits available at stores, the results aren’t as impressive and long lasting as you would expect. This is why professional teeth whitening in Melbourne is highly recommended. It is faster, highly effective, and lasts long when maintained well.
- You would be able to choose your preferred shade of brightness, based on which the treatment will be customised for you.
- During the teeth whitening process, your gums and teeth will be cleaned as well. So before giving your teeth a polished glow, the affordable dentist in Melbourne will analyse if your teeth and gums are healthy enough for the procedure.
- Teeth whitening is not painful and is completely safe. Special equipment will be used to protect your mouth and gums throughout the procedure. The experience and knowledge of the dental expert means that you are in safe hands.
- The procedure begins by applying a whitening gel to your teeth. This gel penetrates through the porous outer layer of your teeth, and this begins a process called oxidation.
- This procedure will be repeated twice or thrice to produce the best results. The treatment will approximately take only an hour.
- When complete, your teeth will be four to six times whiter. The results last long based on your oral hygiene, lifestyle, and diet.
- You will also be given a kit that can be used at home to maximise the effects. The kit includes easy-to-follow instructions, and will be customised for you.
Foods to Maintain Your Bright Smile:
Once you have achieved great results from the teeth whitening procedure, it is your responsibility to maintain the results for as long as possible. When it comes to your diet, the following foods are recommended for your pearly whites:
Get in touch with a dentist in Melbourne today to learn more about teeth whitening, and see what difference it makes to your teeth. Start off this year with a smile makeover!
Tags: teeth whitening