To make your wisdom teeth recovery more smooth, it is important to follow all the post-surgery instructions provided by your dentist.
- Use clean gauze as it helps to stop any bleeding from the tooth socket after the wisdom tooth removal in Melbourne.
- Applying an ice pack to the surgical site on your face can help you reduce swelling.
- It is necessary to follow the post-surgery instructions about what to drink, eat; typically liquids and soft foods are best for a few days.
- Avoid rinsing, spitting, or sucking anything through a straw.
- It’s ok to brush your teeth, but be careful while brushing near the extracted teeth.
- Also, make sure that you take antibiotics and other medications regularly as prescribed by your dentist.