Professional dental cleaning is not just about keeping your teeth clean and white but has a significant impact on general health. Poor oral hygiene leads to severe illnesses like bone loss, cardiovascular disease, strokes, cancers, and many other problems. Having regular dental check-ups and cleaning your teeth twice a year offer you the following benefits.
- Get rid of most of the stains that dull and discolour your teeth, so you’ll be left with a brighter, whiter smile.
- Prevent gum disease, which leads to early tooth loss.
- During routine teeth cleaning, oral cancer can be identified at a very early stage and can be cured.
- Reduce your chances of developing potentially deadly heart attacks and strokes.
- Detect early signs of problems such as broken fillings and fractures.
- Save money on dental expenses in the long run.